Animal Farm Park General Admission
At Serendipity Farm Park the grass is always greener. It's just a short drive from Whangarei town centre but you will experience a totally different, natural world. With lush green pastures and a range of 20 different animals, the farm is educational as well as a nice getaway.
The animals are all tame and use to human interaction. Pat the alpacas, cows and pigs, or hold the rabbits, guinea pigs and rats. You will be given food so you can hand-feed the animals, right from the two-legged animals like ducks and hens, to the furry four-legged animals like donkeys, goats and ponies.
Bring a picnic lunch with you so after all the excitement you can sit amongst the trees, relax and breathe in the fresh air. This is a perfect day out for little ones who are curious about and love farm animals.
- A range of 20 animals to pat and hand-feed
- Receive food to feed the wide range of animals
- Superb grassy farmland
- Entry to the park all day
- Adult $7.50
- Child $5.50 (1 - 18 years old)
- Family $27 (two adults and up to three children)
All day during opening hours
Wednesday to Sunday, 10am - 3pm
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your booked time.
- Cancellation Policy: Serendipity Farm Park reserves the right to cancel or amend a trip due to weather or unforeseen circumstances at any stage. In the event that your booking is cancelled/postponed you will either be offered another comparable trip at no extra charge to you, or a full refund
- No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable. Refunds are granted solely at the discretion of Serendipity Farm Park management
Because the grounds are all grass, you are required to wear sensible footwear.
What to bring:
Feel free to bring your own picnic along to enjoy. You can also purchase snacks and coffee from the Nosebag Café onsite.
Business in trade