Two x Attraction Pass
Pick up an Attraction Pass to Auckland’s premiere venue for thrills, chills and screams, Spookers. Use your pass towards any of the three bone-chilling attractions and watch as your worst nightmares come to life in the most fun of ways:
The 2 x Attraction pass allows you to choose 2 of the following:
You’ll have to be quick to avoid the mutated half-living men, souls of the damned, and bloody corpses of the night that await you in the Haunted House. Screaming won’t help you in this dark place—but you’re sure to do plenty of it, regardless.
Corn Evil - Runs Jan-April
Be prepared to run for your life within this corn maze, where peril looks around every bend. You’ll be chased end to end for 30 heart-racing minutes.
Freaky Forest: Runs May-Dec
The Freaky Forest has had a full makeover, to make this the most exciting scary trip through the trees imaginable. Fantastic effects and sets to get your heart pounding in fear. Step into the dark trees, and become engulfed by darkness, fear, and heart pounding terror. This forest is inhabited by horror that no man has ever experienced before
Experience psychedelic terror in Disturbia, and be transported to a horrifying 4th dimension where nothing is as it seems. You’ll weave through an endless maze as dazzling 3D effects and fluorescent artwork (done by 2006 and 2008 world champion graffiti artists Disruptiv) make you forget which way is up. And don’t worry – there’ll be plenty of creepy characters there to keep you company.
- Adult $35
- Choose from 2 attractions
- Haunted House: Approx. 30 minutes
- Corn Evil: Approx 30 minutes
- Freaky Forest: Approx 30 minutes
- Disturbia: Approx 20 minutes
Open Friday & Saturday nights ONLY from 8pm until late.
- STRICTLY R16 - All teenagers must bring ID. No ID means no entry.
- Weak Freak Clause - no refunds or readmissions because you got scared and freaked out.
- If you have been drinking or are under the influence of drugs Spookers staff have the right of refusal and can remove you from the attractions at anytime.
- Please note that Freaky Forest runs from May-Dec and Corn Evil runs Jan-April.
Please wear sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for an outdoor environment
Business in trade