Single Underwater Aquarium Visit
Set on the waterfront of Auckland City on Ohaku Bay, just moments from the famous Mission Bay beach, the NEW Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium is one of Auckland's Top Visitor Attractions!
Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium showcases over 30 live animal exhibits, from over 80 different species in spectacular habitat displays, including the world's largest Antarctic penguin colony exhibit and amazing underwater viewing tunnels.
See New Zealand's unique aquatic life up close, including New Zealand's largest collection of sharks, gigantic stingrays, and beautiful seahorses. The stunning new Seahorse Kingdom exhibit features the world's only display of Spiny Sea Dragons, and our other displays include New Zealand's only live jellyfish display, tropical fish, bizarre crustaceans and much, much more.
And don't forget our fantastic Animal Adventures, offering unique and thrilling 'up close' underwater encounters with huge sharks, including the all new Shark Dive Xtreme and for the not-so-brave the Shark Cage experience.
- Admission to Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium
- 9 Themed Zones and over 30 Live animal exhibits
- Adult $39
- Child $22 (3 - 15 years of age)
- 2 years and under are free of charge
Full day pass
Every day: 9.30am - 5.00pm.
- A child (3-15 years) must enter the attraction with an adult (16 years and above) for safety reasons.
- General are valid for one entry and must be used on the date and time (if applicable) specified during the online booking process. This also applies to tickets bought on the day at the attraction.
- Last entries STRICTLY 4pm
- Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium is a self-guided attraction.
Business in trade