Parakai Hot Pools Entry
Unleash Northwest’s best kept secret for the ultimate day trip. Just over 40 mins from Auckland’s CBD lies one of New Zealand’s natural geothermal wonders - Parakai Springs.
Large indoor and outdoor pools and two thrilling hydro-slides have been the main attractions for decades. BBQ and picnic areas are situated throughout the park and options for hiring marquees for groups is also available. Now extensively redeveloped into an active water recreation centre, Parakai Springs offers a range of amenities to make this a full-day's entertainment destination.
- Huge outdoor thermal pool heated to 32°C
- Gentle slope beach area for small children
- Large indoor thermal pool heated to 40°C
- Two thrilling water slidesone long and the other longer! Fast but safe.
- Private thermal spa pools
- NPLA Qualified Lifeguards
- Onsite Springs Café
- Stage and arena hire for events
- Ample free car parking
- Private Venue for special events
- Water balls
- Adult - $20
- Child - $10 – (5-14 years old)
- Toddlers - $5– (2-4 years old)
- Toddlers – FREE (Under 2 years)
Full Day Pass
- Open 365 days a year
- 10am—9pm Sunday—Thursday
- 10am—10pm Friday—Saturday
Please note their complex alone admission age is minimum 12 years and any children swimming under the age of 8 years must be actively supervised by an adult 16 years or older.
Business in trade